How to request a religious accommodation

You must submit a completed request for accommodation form to your course instructor by the end of the second week of the semester. Your instructor must give you the opportunity to make up work you miss or to do alternative work that’s the same difficulty as the missed exam or assignment. You won’t be required to pay extra fees or charges of any kind to make up missed work, and you won’t face any negative consequences.

Talk with your instructor to decide on a reasonable accommodation. If you can’t agree, consider seeking advice from the dean of your school.