Get grants for your grants
Are you receiving state or federal aid? You may be eligible for an IUPUI Pledge Grant. If you have a 21st Century Scholarship, a Frank O’Bannon Grant, or a Federal Pell Grant, keep reading to learn more.
21st Century Scholars Pledge Grant
IUPUI offers a renewable grant of up to $2,500 per year to supplement a 21st Century Scholarship. To be eligible, you must:
- Be receiving the 21st Century Scholarship
- Have remaining unmet financial need
- Meet other eligibility requirements
If you meet the criteria for this grant and funds are available, you’ll automatically receive the award. No further application is required.
As a new grant recipient, you’ll be required to attend the IUPUI Summer Bridge program or participate in other academic support programming. You’ll get the details when you receive the award.
To renew the grant, you must:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA
- Maintain eligibility for the 21st Century Scholarship
- Meet other requirements listed in the award correspondence you receive