We’re here to help you
Let us make the business of being an IUPUI student easy. We can help you:
- Find funding for your education
- Register for classes
- Find out how to pay your bill
- Keep an eye on your grades
- Order a transcript or a duplicate diploma
- Keep track of important dates
- Update your personal information
If you have some business to take care of with the Office of the Registrar, Office of Student Financial Services, or the Office of the Bursar, know that many of the services provided by our offices can be completed without having to come physically into our Campus Center locations.
- You can use the dropbox around the corner from Student Financial Services to submit physical copies of documentation
- You can securely submit electronic documents for Student Financial Services
- You can order your official IUPUI transcript online through Indiana University's transcript order service
- You can make an online payment
Need more assistance?
If you’ve looked through this website and haven’t found what you’re looking for, contact us by email, by phone, or in person. Additionally, we have begun accepting appointments for you to schedule a time to meet with one of our offices either by phone or online.